Friday, March 13, 2015

Field Scouting Cameras Are Very Durable

Field Scouting Cameras are useful for people who want to study animals or for surveillance,Design Your Own Wedding Dresses Online,custom bobblehead, but they are particularly beneficial to deer hunters. They allow you to have a set of eyes that never sleeps out there in the field or the forest. Whether or not you have a big prize buck out there,customize bobblehead, you will get a much better idea if you properly use field cameras to watch over the area.

Searching for the Big Prize

On our land,customized bobbleheads, I had seen many little spike bucks and does but the big prize buck had always eluded me. In an effort to find out where he was and to confirm that he was there, I went out and got two field cameras and set them up in strategic locations. They worked great; they took many pictures and because they are digital they could go on forever and store tons of photos. They also used infrared flashes so the deer would not be scared off and the batteries lasted a long time. I could go away for a while and not have to worry about going back and switching film. Instead I could go every once in a while and just switch out the flash memory cards and bring them back to download the contents. I have to admit that I had a lot of fun with them and I still do. Unfortunately,customized bobbleheads, it confirmed for me that the magic prize buck that I had sought just wasn�t around. At least now I was aware that it was more of a deer management issue than just bad timing on my part.

A New Addition to Hunting Equipment

I went and got these cameras to find my big prize buck (that did not exist) but I found them to be more useful than I ever imagined. They took shot after shot of the deer on the property and the quality was very good. I also got some shots of other animals,custom bobbleheads, one of a bobcat,personalized bobblehead, which I had never seen on my property before. That was pretty exciting. I was able to tell what the doe to buck ratios were simply by using the number of pictures. The cameras took so many pictures that I think the results are pretty accurate. They really do keep a better watch on your property than you ever could. I had never considered it,customize bobblehead, but a friend mentioned that they are also useful for seeing if you have trespassers. I have not seen any in my photos so I guess I have the peace of mind of knowing that we are truly alone with the animals out here.

How to Use the Equipment

One of the mistakes that I made early was that I had an East facing camera. I lost a few shots because the camera was facing directly into the sun. You could often make out what it was but the picture quality really was not there. Make sure that you set up in a place where you won�t be shooting right into the sun. Ensure that there are no obstructions. Not only do they ruin the pictures of the animals,.,English To Japanese Translation Shows Quality, but if they are close to the camera they can trigger it to capture an image. I set one up to close to an overhanging branch and so one flash card was full of pictures of this branch. Luckily,3 Month Loans Fast Cash 90 Days Repayment Duration,personalized bobblehead, because of the inexpensive nature of digital photography,Spring Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Trends,personalized bobbleheads, this was not an expensive mistake.

So go out there and look for a good camera with decent resolution,personalized bobble heads, maybe an external battery pack and an infrared sensor and flash. You will have lots of fun using it and you will be a better hunter because of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment