Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Wedding Bouquet Photos

I’ve recently seen a trend with brides attaching photos of their loved ones to their bouquets. One of this week’s featured Knot brides meg&ksexton included a picture of her dog and her father in a locket on her bouquet.

Planetjill creates custom jewelry where you provide a photo and they shrink it to fit in a piece of their jewelry. Perfect for attaching to your bouquet or as a sentimental gift for anyone in your wedding party.


(source: In Style Weddings)

I wish I had something of my grandmother’s when I walked down the aisle. She had passed away just a couple of months before I got married. I was the oldest grandchild so she never got to see any of her grandchildren get married. Having a photo of her attached to my bouquet would have been a wonderful way to remember her. She really would have loved to have been there.

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTCelebrity Jewels NEXT POSTBefores and Afters Related Posts I Accidentally Make a Major Decision: Part 2 (Emotional Moments)10/16/14 @ 8:04 am Rethinking Wedding Party Gift Baskets01/22/15 @ 12:02 pm Add a Twist to Your Wedding Treats01/20/15 @ 11:04 am DIY Floral Options02/20/15 @ 8:19 am

personalized bobbleheads
personalized bobbleheads
custom bobbleheads
personalized bobblehead
custom bobblehead
personalized bobblehead
customize bobblehead
customize bobblehead
customized bobbleheads
custom bobblehead
personalized bobble heads
customized bobbleheads

No comments:

Post a Comment