Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Strip Clubs Part III

Part I
Part II

I was next in line to get married and my friends threw me a Las Vegas bachelorette party with requisite strip club visit and all. To tell you the truth, I didn’t really want to go. I’d been there, done that and wasn’t really interested in going again. Besides it was a lot funnier when it was my friend in the hot seat.

But it was kinda like a rite of passage – I would squirm in embarrassment for the amusement of my friends who would take tons of pictures that I could never show my future husband or children. Yes they bought me lap dance after embarrassing lap dance. (I’m sharing this with you even though I know my mom reads weddingbee daily.)

I have a bit of a phobia with being touched. I don’t like hugs, kisses, or close contact with people I don’t know well. In fact the first time I met Mr. Bee, I immediately stuck out my hand because I was scared he might go in for the hug. Eventually I let him have the hug of course.

What does that have to do with strip clubs? Well I don’t want to be touched by strippers or anyone I don’t know for that matter. Plus the sight of half-naked men dancing, no matter how good looking they are, does not turn me on in any way. Maybe that’s why I feel like strip club bachelorette parties are ok – I trust myself.

But what about people who do behave inappropriately? When I recently went to Times Square Hunks for a bachelorette party themed birthday bash, one stripper was repeatedly slapping his penis (with his thong on of course) onto a girl’s open mouth! It’s always the people in the wedding party though that are way crazier than the bride herself.

Still overall I think going to a strip club for a bachelorette party is pretty harmless as long as you have limits and don’t get too crazy. It’s all in good fun… providing you can trust the other guests to rein it in.

If you’ve ever been to a strip club, do you find that there’s always one member of the wedding party that goes crazy?

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTWeddingbee Says: Picking a Florist NEXT POSTIs the Dyson Really Worth It? Related Posts Bachelorette Shenanigans Part Deux: Part II of II12/11/14 @ 5:35 am A Crab in Her Element: Beach Bachelorette Recap11/26/14 @ 1:04 pm Building Our Bridal Party IV: Divvying Up Responsibilities10/22/14 @ 6:33 am Bachelorette Shenanigans Part Deux: Part I of II12/08/14 @ 1:12 pm

personalized bobblehead
customized bobbleheads
personalized bobblehead
custom bobblehead
personalized bobble heads
customize bobblehead
personalized bobbleheads
custom bobbleheads
.
personalized bobbleheads
customized bobbleheads
custom bobbleheads

No comments:

Post a Comment