Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Guess What Came Home Today

,Send Spiritual Gifts And Sweets On The Auspicious Occasion Of Rakhi 2011,customize bobblehead

Let me just say that if and when you go pick up your gown DO NOT,personalized bobble heads, I repeat, DO NOT carry it on the subway like an idiot and no I did not do that yes I did.

I got on the Path and right before I got off at my stop these 2 guys were about to fight on the train. I was like,personalized bobbleheads, “OH HELLS NO YOU AIN’T FIGHTING NEAR MY DRESS! IF YOU EVEN GET A DROP OF BLOOD ON THIS I WILL GOUGE YOUR EYES OUT AND I WILL CUT YOU MOTHER FUDGERS!!!”

Ok I didn’,,;t say it but I was thinking it so stfu,personalized bobblehead. Oh and please ignore my blue bed sheet in the back that is binder clipped to the window,personalized bobblehead. Haha…,Rolex Watch History And Innovations Replica Rolex Watches At Watchesvision,customized bobbleheads;now that is ghetto fab if I do say so meshelf,custom bobbleheads.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben,Wedding Dresses for Green Wedding Theme,custom bobblehead, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTQuick Update NEXT POSTGuess What Was at Home Waiting For Me When I Got in? Related Posts Weddings Bring Out the Crazy…08/26/14 @ 8:39 am Classifieds: December 18,custom bobbleheads, 201412/18/14 @ 12:28 pm Classifieds: September 11,personalized bobbleheads, 201409/11/14 @ 12:04 pm Two Steps Forward,Mixing And Matching�The Vintage Clothes Dilemma,customized bobbleheads, Two Steps Back…09/25/14 @ 8:26 am

No comments:

Post a Comment