Sunday, May 17, 2015

Last Entry Before We Tie the Knot

This is my last entry before my wedding,personalized bobble heads,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day.

I’,,;ll take as many pictures as I can. I have bags under my eyes from sleeping less than 10 hours in the past 3 days,personalized bobblehead. No I did not make my cookies,personalized bobble heads. I had no time,customize bobblehead. Oh well,custom bobblehead.

Secret Surprise for guests: Bubble Tea Bar – Strawberry (my favorite) / Black Tea (Mr. Ladybug’,customize bobblehead;s Favorite)

Wish me luck ladies,custom bobbleheads! I’,custom bobblehead;ll post maybe on Monday,custom bobblehead.

I is so tired I is,personalized bobbleheads.

Shoutout to: Bee, Pc1004n,customized bobbleheads, and Aegie.
Thank you girls for your gifts,Spring Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Trends,personalized bobblehead,First Dance Song, your advice,Bridesmaid Dress for Vintage Wedding, and just beeing there for me. Get it? BEEing? Ha Ha…ok I’m tired. Shut the fuck up. I’m getting married!

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTSophie's Favors NEXT POSTYum Box Related Posts Me Llama Mrs,personalized bobbleheads. Llama: The Ladies (but Mostly I) Get Ready!09/02/14 @ 7:11 am Valentine’s Day Card Swap 2015,custom bobbleheads!02/13/15 @ 1:49 pm A Tea Party Shower11/13/14 @ 9:47 am Stuck On You: Strawberry Favors Forever02/05/15 @ 5:43 am

No comments:

Post a Comment