Friday, May 8, 2015

Songs For Your First Dance

,personalized bobble heads

It had To Be You ~ Dinah Shore
You Belong To Me ~ Jo Stafford
When I Fall In Love ~ Nat King Cole
Unforgettable ~ Nat King Cole
The Very Thought Of You ~ Nat King Cole
At Last ~ Etta James
Our Love Is Here To Stay ~ Nat King Cole / Ella Fitzgerald
The Nearness of You ~ Ella Fitzgerald &,Politicians Should Not Solve BCS Controversy; Louis Armstrong / Norah Jones
Cheek To Cheek ~ Ella Fitzgerald &,customize bobblehead,Cheer On The Atlanta Hawks As They Continue To Fly High; Louis Armstrong
The Very Thought Of You ~ Nat King Cole
Quando,The National Museum Of Dance And Hall Of Fame, Quando, Quando ~ Michael Buble & Nelly Furtado
Kissing A Fool ~ Michael Buble
The Way You Look Tonight ~ Michael Buble / Harry Connick Jr
That’s All ~ Michael Buble
Ain’t That A Kick In The Head ~ Dean Martin (This is actually what I wanted but the hubs vetoed it. Well…,Cleaning Vintage Wedding Dresses;I veto HIM!)
You And I ~ Michael Buble (I would have picked this for my song if the hubs liked jazz,custom bobbleheads. I love the lyrics and I can picture a couple dancing to this but they’,personalized bobbleheads;re in their own world. Someone use this,personalized bobblehead!!)
The Glory Of Love ~ Better Midler
The Scientist ~ Coldplay
I’ll Be ~ Edwin McCain
Say It ~ Voices Of Theory
Together Forever ~ Shai
Whenever You Call ~ Mariah Carey &,personalized bobblehead; Brian McKnight
My All ~ Mariah Carey
Against All Odds ~ Phil Collins

This has nothing to do with wedding themed music but I just wanted to share this with you,custom bobbleheads. Ok I know we all saw Wizard Of Oz and if you hated it then there’s just no nice way to put this but… YOU’RE STUPID. I actually searched for different versions of Somewhere Over The Rainbow,custom bobblehead. The only bad version I heard was by Jewel. Disappointing.

Some of my favorite versions are Ray Charles (minus the background vocals definitely), Faith Hill (she sings her heart out in this version), and Eva Cassidy (which is how I got hooked on this song). There’s even a ska version that I like,customized bobbleheads. Weird but it’,custom bobblehead;s different,.. Oh and how can I forget the Israel Kamakawiw’,customize bobblehead;ole version,customized bobbleheads! I also want to say that each time I find one that I like it’s like finding gold!! I just found a piano version by Richard Clayderman. So purty.

Yes I’m a loser but I don’,custom bobblehead;t care.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTJ. Crew Weddings NEXT POSTBlackhoundny Related Posts Classifieds: February 3,personalized bobble heads, 201502/03/15 @ 2:47 pm Introducing Miss Walrus!10/03/14 @ 5:30 am After the Wedding: How the Doilies Are Living Up to Their Vows09/17/14 @ 1:13 pm Ring Pillow…Carrier Things12/26/14 @ 5:28 am

No comments:

Post a Comment