Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Second Fitting

I had my second fitting at Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier today,personalized bobble heads.

I had my first fitting back in March and I’ve tried to be good since then. Nothing dramatic,custom bobblehead, but I did manage to lose around 8 pounds, which translated to around an inch off of each of my measurements. I can definitely tell that I lost weight in my regular clothes, but I just don’t see it in the dress;-(

Front View: Second Fitting

First Fitting (March)

I want to make the bow bigger and get a sparkly pin to put in the middle.

Second Fitting: Back View

With my sister’,Bridal Roundup,customize bobblehead;s veil (something borrowed)

The way I wish I looked ,personalized bobbleheads;-(. By the way,customized bobbleheads, the model is wearing nothing underneath the lace top, which is why you can see the lace all the way down. Clearly,personalized bobblehead,Ideal Favors, that’s not an option for me.

EDIT: I am wearing just an off-white bustier underneath. There is an off-white camisole that comes with the dress,customized bobbleheads, but it’s just extra padding (which I obviously don’t need ) and covers more lace than the bustier alone.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs,Using Address Labels,personalized bobble heads. Firefly Location: New York Wedding Date: June 2015 Venue: Battery Gardens --> PREVIOUS POSTMom,....Dad,custom bobblehead...Mr,custom bobbleheads...Mrs,custom bobbleheads...? NEXT POSTP,personalized bobbleheads.S,,. Everyone Bring Your Ipod,Guide to Buy Wedding Dresses at Low Cost,custom bobblehead.. Related Posts Make Your Own Ring Pillow12/11/14 @ 4:17 pm Wedding Weight Update12/17/14 @ 12:18 pm Confronting My Demons: Out-of-Shape Dress Shopping10/31/14 @ 5:22 am Lucky in Love: Strike a Pose08/25/14 @ 5:51 am

No comments:

Post a Comment